Free Shipping Included! Flume Water Monitor: Smart Home Water Monitoring to Detect Leaks & Track Water Usage in Real Time. Compatible with Alexa. by Flume at Tims Construction Services. MPN: F1000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Flume Intelligent Water Sensor provides homeowners and renters with real-time water usage and leak detection right on their smartphone. Get notified of leaks, set up budgets and stop excessive usage by seeing when and where your water is being used. No longer do you have to worry about a surprise water bill or damage being cause by small leaks or burst pipes. The Flume Water Sensor easily straps around your existing water meter (both indoor and outdoor meters) without having to cut any pipes
Product Description & Reviews
The Flume Intelligent Water Sensor provides homeowners and renters with real-time water usage and leak detection right on their smartphone. Get notified of leaks, set up budgets and stop excessive usage by seeing when and where your water is being used. No longer do you have to worry about a surprise water bill or damage being cause by small leaks or burst pipes. The Flume Water Sensor easily straps around your existing water meter (both indoor and outdoor meters) without having to cut any pipes. The sensor is waterproof, battery powered (up to a 2 year battery life) and communicates up to 1000 feet with the "bridge", which is located in your house and connected to your WiFi network.
Features & Highlights
- INTELLIGENT LEAK DETECTION - Protect your home from water damage. Monitor and control water usage across your entire home with the powerful Flume water monitoring system. Detect leaks quickly before they cause major damage.
- REDUCE YOUR WATER BILL - Flume monitors water consumption for your entire property, including outside sprinkler usage. Catch costly leaks and utilize the data to find out where your water is going and take action to conserve.
- EASY INSTALLATION & COMPATIBILITY - The Flume Water Sensor straps around your home's existing water meter in minutes without the need for a contractor or tools. Flume is compatible with 95% of water meters. Review the product description below for details on how to locate and identify your meter.
- SMARTPHONE ALERTS - The Flume App (available for free download on the Apple App Store and Google Play) provides real-time leak detection notifications on your smartphone, so you can protect your home when you're on the go. The Flume App also provides powerful and granular water usage information so you can see what is using water and when it is being used.
- ALEXA ENABLED DEVICE - Flume uses WiFi to conveniently connect to your Alexa Devices, so you can protect your home from water leaks and receive actionable water usage information anytime, anywhere.
Household Sensors & Alarms
1.5 x 3.75 x 5.25 inches
7.7 x 3.1 x 13.7 inches
Have questions about this item (F1000), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Flume, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Product Description The First Alert SCO5CN Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm detects both smoke and carbon monoxide in a single device with its dual permanent sensors. This carbon monoxide and smoke detector is battery operated, allowing yo...
mpn: DT-28356, ean: 0643462342334,
If you have recently been worried about a mold issue or have had water damage, then you understand how troubling it can be to not know if you have a mold growth in your home. No one wants to deal with the stress of an unknown health issue and to make...
mpn: carbon 05,
This combination smoke/CO carbon alarm features an 85dB horn when detected. Meets NFPA 72 standards Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Electrochemical, Audible Alert 85dB @ 10 ft., Horn,Reset Button, Hush Button Yes, Locking Pin Yes, Operating Temp. 40...
mpn: SC03, ean: 0610825895424,
Dual Sensors for Double the Protection Equipped with a photoelectric sensor, this alarm is designed to provide the earliest possible detection and warning of fire. It also features an advanced electrochemical CO sensor that detects carbon monoxide le...