Flame Resistant FR Hard Hat Liner, Sun Shade, Lt. Gray, One Size Fits All Hard Hats (Light Gray)
Flame Resistant FR Hard Hat Liner, Sun Shade, Lt. Gray, One Size Fits All Hard Hats (Light Gray) by Benchmark FR at Tims Construction Services. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. We are as serious about this hard hat liner's job. The most common places for sun-related skin cancer is your neck and ears. If you are working in the sun all day, it is important to protect yourself. This warm weather FR hard hat liner is safe to wear directly against your skin, it is soft, thin and can be used as a cooling towel under your hard hat. If you would normally wear a baseball cap to keep the sun off your head, then you should consider this for when you wear a hard hat. NFPA states '
Product Description & Reviews
We are as serious about this hard hat liner's job. The most common places for sun-related skin cancer is your neck and ears. If you are working in the sun all day, it is important to protect yourself. This warm weather FR hard hat liner is safe to wear directly against your skin, it is soft, thin and can be used as a cooling towel under your hard hat. If you would normally wear a baseball cap to keep the sun off your head, then you should consider this for when you wear a hard hat. NFPA states "Clothing and other apparel (such as hard hat liners and hair nets) made from materials that do not meet the requirements regarding melting, or made from materials that do not meet flammability requirements shall not be permitted to be worn." In other words, the FR Hard Hat Liner will not further "contribute to the extent of an injury (OSHA). Compliance: ARC Rating (Ebt) = 9 cal/cm², HRC/ARC Level 2, NFPA 70E Compliant, OSHA 1910.269, Meets ASTM F1506, NESC 2012.
Features & Highlights
- HARD HAT SUN PROTECTION FOR THE NECK AND EARS - The lightweight arc and flame-resistant Hard Hat Liner is designed to keep the heat and sun off your neck and ears. The Inherent FR material is soft and flexible, designed to keep you cool and comfortable. It's important to note that this is not a stiff heavy rag like the others, the FR Hard Hat Liner is a super soft, skin safe material that does not add bulk to the hard hat.
- FITS UNDER HARDHATS WITHOUT ADDED BULK - The FR Hard Hat Liner fits on your head underneath a hard hat. However, unlike others it provides protection without the add bulk of other hard hat liners. The super lightweight, inherently flame-retardant material drapes around the back of your neck and ears. It is common for people soak it in water for added cooling effect while others put it on their head and forget it's there. One size fits most hardhats.
- ARC AND FLAME RESISTANT FOR LIFE - This lightweight 7.5 ounce, inherent FRC material is a soft, inherent blend of Modacrylic, Cotton and Nylon. It will self-extinguish and not melt or drip in the event of an arc flash or flash fire. Your FR Hard Hat Liner, neck protector will remain arc and flame resistant regardless of the number of times it is washed and worn. These neck shade material is ASTM F1506, OSHA 1910.269 and NFPA 70E CAT/HRC 2 Compliant with an EBT = 9 cal/sq-cm.
- SKIN SAFE. TIRED OF ITCHING? -- The FR Hard Hat Liner is safe to wear directly against your skin. The flame-resistant materials used are non-allergenic and will not react with your skin. We voluntarily meet the most stringent international health codes related to formaldehyde, ammonia, arsenic, heavy metals and other toxins. Go ahead and sweat in it.
- MADE IN USA - Since 2002, we have made high quality flame and arc flash resistant products right here in the USA. These arc and flame-resistant neck protectors were designed, developed, tested and sewn at our facility in California. Because we are the manufacturer, BENCHMARK FR can better control the quality of our product to ensure the best value possible. Proudly bearing the "Made in the USA" label.
4.75 x 1 x 7.75 inches
3.7 x 0.6 x 5.4 inches
Have questions about this item (016463353010), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Benchmark FR, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: MSA475395, ean: 0816687296816,
Designed to offer outstanding protection in hot and dangerous industries, The Skullgard protective cap sets the Standard for environments such as steel mills. Skullgard helmets have been tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350F.Skullgard helmets have been tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350F.. ANSI/CSA Type I Compliant, Protects from vertical impacts and penetrations. ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class G) Compliant,
mpn: 84841, ean: 0882255000000,
Lightweight, breathable hair nets that minimize the risk of food and equipment contamination. Comfortable to wear.Polypropylene. Honeycomb. Elastic Edge. One size fits all.
mpn: HNTE-FG-SPCF, ean: 0820495322063,
For use in steel mills and other heavy industries where elevated temperatures are common.-Testing and approvals:.-Meets or exceeds the applicable requirements for a Type 1 helmet (top impact) outlined in ANSI Z89.1 2014, Class C.. Construction: -Heavy duty constructionCool Air Flow /Full brim hat style will keep rain off the back of the neck. Equipped with Fast-trac ratchet-style suspension for easy fast size adjustment. ANSI Z89.1 2014 / Attractive hydro Black color , Material soft help elimina
mpn: AH2140-NS, ean: 0013332921585,
The lightweight double-layer FR cotton helmet bib features wrap-around coverage that blocks more sparks, heat, and UV rays. The extended front provides extra protection and reduces annoying chest glare. Quickly and easily attaches to most welding helmets.Double layer 7 oz. flame-resistant cotton protects against light sparks & UV. Reversible design offers FR protection on both sides. Wrap around coverage blocks more sparks, heat, & UV rays. Extended front coverage provides extra protection and r