KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) COBRA 30' Poly Web Self Retracting Lifeline (NO TANGLE) ANSI CLASS B SRL Locking Snap Hook Shock Absorber | Roofing Construction Personal Fall Arrest Protection Safety Yoyo
Free Shipping Included! KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) COBRA 30' Poly Web Self Retracting Lifeline (NO TANGLE) ANSI CLASS B SRL Locking Snap Hook Shock Absorber | Roofing Construction Personal Fall Arrest Protection Safety Yoyo by KwikSafety at Tims Construction Services. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) 30' COBRA Self Retracting Lifeline | Cable | ANSI Class B SRL w/Steel Carabiner Locking Clip Snap Hook | Roofing Construction Personal Fall Arrest Protection Safety YoyoWHO - ''All Hail, King COBRA'' | The COBRA line is OSHA Compliant and follows ANSI Z359.14-2014. The 6 ft SRL (Class A) provide an average arrest force of 1,350 lbs, a maximum arrest force of 1,800 lbs and a maximum deceleration distance of 24 inches (?61 cm). The 10 ft, 20 ft, and 30 ft SRLs provide an
Product Description & Reviews
KwikSafety (Charlotte, NC) 30' COBRA Self Retracting Lifeline | Cable | ANSI Class B SRL w/Steel Carabiner Locking Clip Snap Hook | Roofing Construction Personal Fall Arrest Protection Safety Yoyo
Features & Highlights
- WHO - "All Hail, King COBRA" | The COBRA line is OSHA Compliant and follows ANSI Z359.14-2014. The 6 ft SRL (Class A) provide an average arrest force of 1,350 lbs, a maximum arrest force of 1,800 lbs and a maximum deceleration distance of 24 inches (?61 cm). The 10 ft, 20 ft, and 30 ft SRLs provide an average arrest force of 900 lbs, a maximum arrest force of 1,800 lbs and a maximum deceleration distance of 54 inches (?137 cm). The COBRA is your fall arrest guardian in the event of a fall.
- WHEN - "Dressed Up to the Nines" | 6 ft (single and double leg) and 10ft COBRA SRLs are made with durable polyester webbing with high quality stitching protected by a small, black, polymer housing. 20 ft and 30 ft COBRA SRLs are made with durable galvanized steel cable protected by no rust aluminum housing. The compact design allows workers to carry around their srl lanyard without worrying about tangling cords getting in the way and is easily portable.
- WHERE - "Here's The Rundown" | The 6 foot (1.8 m) and 10 foot (3 m) lifelines include a single ¾" (19 mm) wide polyester web lifeline. The twin leg 6 foot (1.8 m) lifeline includes two (2) ¾" (19 mm) wide polyester lifelines. The 20 foot (6.1 m) and 30 foot (9.1 m) lifelines include a single 3/16" (5 mm) diameter galvanized lifeline cable. The COBRA line (single and double leg) has a 130-410 lbs weight capacity or up to 420 lbs (see instructions included).
- WHY - "Straight From The Safety Horse's Mouth" | KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Spanish, si habla Espanol (línea de vida autorretráctil, seguridad yoyo). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality. If you have a problem, we have a solution.
- WHAT - "It's Not Rocket Science!" | A non-leading edge SRL with quick brake action that senses the speed during a fall at catch you safely. The 6 ft (single & twin leg) and 10 ft SRLs have a high quality shock/energy absorbing pack that activates during a fall to reduce acceleration, impact forces, and minimize injury. A heavy duty steel carabiner clip with swivel top helps with ease of work and prevents a twisting lifeline. No rust steel snap hook can attach and lock to a dorsal D-ring harness.
ALUMINUM HOUSING | CABLE
8.7 x 4.76 x 13.31 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KwikSafety, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 3100404, ean: 0840779104017,
Rebel self retracting lifeline web: 6-foot (1.8 M) of 1-inch (2.5 Cm) polyester web with steel swiveling snap hook, swiveling anchorage and carabineer. The Rebel with web lifeline represents a major improvement in economy line self retracting lifelines (SRL). Employers can economically replace simple lanyards with the versatility and added safety of an 11-foot (3.3m) SRL. The 11-foot length enhances worker productivity and mobility, nearly doubling the working area of a lanyard without disconnec
mpn: V8229100, ean: 0626053551636,
A complete fall arrest system requires three primary components; approved full Body harness, connector, and anchorage connector. Peakworks anchorage connectors are made of high quality materials that allow them to meet the most recent ANSI, CSA and OSHA requirements.Meets ANSI Z359.18, CSA Z259.15 and OSHA requirements. Reusable roof anchor bracket - Use screw size: 3'' x #10 ( 32 screws / 16 per side ). Built with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs; 310-lb capacity ( 1 worker ). Used durin
mpn: C5010, ean: 0852492006486,
The Malta Dynamics 18'' D-Ring Extender quickly and easily adds length to the back D-Ring of harnesses. This enables easier lanyard attachment while wearing your harness. The snap hook component of the 18'' D-Ring Extender attaches directly to the harness dorsal D-Ring. The 18'' D-Ring Extender becomes the new connection point to the harness. Simply connect your lanyard to the D-Ring on the extension and you're ready to go.Best Value of ANY Comparable Harness on the Market. No Other Manufacturer
mpn: 3100425, ean: 0840779105656,
Rebel self retracting lifelines (SRL) with super-tough yet lightweight composite housings are built to last providing an economical fall protection solution without compromising performance or safety. These Rebel SRL’s feature a 310 pound (141 kg) user capacity, and a robust design to ensure longevity. Rebel is designed with the worker in mind, featuring a stackable space-maximizing design, high strength web lifeline and a built-in swiveling anchorage point. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as